Friday 25 October 2019

my thoughts

These are my thoughts about Mr. Mc’s use of different maths apps during lesson time.
  • I like Number Rack because it was good for things up to one hundred.
The thing I don’t like is that it has no codes (codes give us the thing instantly).
  • I like The next app number pieces the reasons are that this one has codes I really got to be an expert on this app and I like you can use ones, tens and hundreds but these are the downside but I recommend it for next year.
The bad things are without the code it’s time-consuming and It’s hard to write with the pen on the app.
  • The next app is a math clock it's good for time-related questions and teaches time.
The problems are that it’s confusing at first. Buddy Comment - I like the way how you elaborated, good work. 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment