Wednesday 22 July 2020

Why its good being the youngest brother

Why it’s good being the youngest brother
 I have two older brothers which in my opinion are the best big brothers. And Kain is the oldest and Josh is the middle and now today I’m going to give you some reasons why it's good being the youngest brother. 
The first reason is that they help you with homework and making food only if your brother is old enuff to do it. For example, this one time when my parents went to the supermarket and my brother ordered food for me after they left. Or they can buy you food from different countries if they are travelling and they buy you candy and Coke, Fanta and Sprite that your parents won’t get you.
Another reason is if your board on a rainy day or if you're just bored you can play games with your brothers. like board games and a multiplayer game or you can have turns on a single-player game like Fortnite, cod and a lot of others or you can just watch a movie on Netflix or Disney+ if you have it or you can play in the park with a ball. For example, me and my brothers and my Dad and Mum went to Cornwall park to play with the soccer ball the teams were me, Kain and Mum we were versing, Dad and Josh. Josh and Kain got too competitive with the game. 
Lastly, you get better things and more up to date technology. Like faster phones faster than them at about age six or five and better ones more storage other things you get are gaming consoles like Ps4 or 5 and Xbox1 or series x. My brother buys games that I want and I get them for free with access to his account where I install the games I want or buys me ps+ for my ps4 so I can play with him on online games.
I get all brand new clothes as my brothers are a lot older than me and my parents didn’t keep their old clothes. And I get better-designed clothes and more comfortable than they were before. And also we have better shoes now than we did before.

So now next time you argue with your older brother just think how good you have it today and if you don’t have a big brother instead you a small brother try to be the best big brother you can so he or she can be the best young brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment