Tuesday 28 July 2020

The journey to the savage planet


The journey to the savage planet
Finally I made it to an unknown planet that can stance life for humans HQ we have found the planet we were looking for,” I told HQ excitedly

Good now explore if there are any dangerous creatures here if there is take this I left a plasma pistol in the glove department stay safe 

As I looked ahead I heard an earth-shaking roar. I ran to my ship to grab the plasma pistol. I said I can do anything and then I heard the roar again then I hid. I walked outside and found a nearby cave system I crawled in trying to be as quiet as possible ooww I fell onto a pack of cans!? Suddenly I heard a sound I hid in the cans waiting for my fate…

Then I saw it… a chicken? But with big eyes, it looked friendly. I walked out of the cans then it attacked the cans? I searched to find an exit finally I found one to reveal plants flourishing creatures living together in harmony I strolled thew admiring all the alien life wondering why our planet wasn’t like this trees everywhere but back home no trees all types of different creatures living together all the way home we only have photos the I saw it a humongous planet-destroying monster it sent a message down it told me we were in trouble the message said all things living on this planet we will take your planet to our ship where we will keep you there for the rest of your life.

  To be continued     

No comments:

Post a Comment