Friday 24 July 2020

the time I traded my sister for two turtles

“Ok mum I won’t trade dad again for anything” I promised  
“Good now go to your bedroom!!!” mum demanded as she's pointing upstairs to my bedroom I could tell she was about to explode. I looked behind her the worst thing ever and I mean ever my Sister as I slowly walked up the stairs she was watching all the way up trying not to laugh mum saw this and talked
And you why would you let you brother do this mum exclaimed
B-butmy sister stuttered  
No butts you to go to bed NOW mum shrieked like a bat while my sister ran to bed with tears dripping down her face like a waterfall.  

As I wondered mum said I cant trade my dad again she didn’t say anything about my sister. I snuck out of my bedroom towards my sisters room. Oh no mums coming upstairs I could hear the stairs squeak. I dashed back to my room trying to look sad as she looked in my room to see if I was ok then walked back downstairs. Attempt number 2 let’s try this again I whispered as soon as I walked out the room the door slammed behind me but worst of all it grabbed the attention of mumattempt 58 last time I thought.

Yes, finally I made it and now time to tie up my sister I snuck up behind her then. Snatch I thought of something quick. I saw a line of rope I tied it to the bed and threw the rest down even if I wanted to go back I can't. I don’t want to think about what mum will do this time just thinking about it made me shiver in fear. As I run to Bill's house to trade his two turtles for one sister finally I made it. As I casually walked back home trying to think of an excuse to mum I was home I tried to open the door as quietly as possible. But I was too late mum was waiting on the couch “where is your sister” mum asked
“I don’t know?” I responded nervously preparing for mum to yell
“Go find her NOW don’t come back home until you do!!!” mum yelled.

                                                                                              To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment